Lodge #23 Priorities
- “One Voice” for Law Enforcement in Mason, Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties.
- Improvement of working conditions for all LE officers in the region
- Advancement of productive labor relations efforts.
- Development of community support for Law Enforcement issues
- Elections of Government Officials who support Law Enforcement
- Support of positive programs for the enhancement of public safety.
- Provide support for officers and families.
"FOP - Stronger Together"
Action CenterWANTED: FOP Auxillary Members
We are seeking interested FOP family members to start our Lodge Auxiliary. The Auxiliary serves as a family support group and takes part in planning and executing Lodge events. for more information contact Trevor Severance firstname.lastname@example.org